Friday, June 11, 2010

Change of plans

My plans got flipped upside down last night. I didn't get out of work until later than expected and by the time I got home I didn't have the energy to watch the game on DVR. I saw on my phone that the Nats got their first series sweep of the season. I've got the game on now, and will fast foreward to key parts.

I would like to point out that I'm seeing more Nats gear around my town. I've seen a lot of people casually wearing their curly W hats. I even saw two young ladies walking to their car yesterday afternoon and both were wearing Nationals jerseys (no name on the back variety).

I did get home in time last night to see Strasburg do the Top 10 list on Letterman. It was good to see the team get some national exposure on the Late Show. The list itself was a little hokey, but there was a sense of pride watching Strasburg appear on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment