Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Debut

Well, it's been announced that #37 will debut at Nationals Park on June 8th against the Pirates. It's bitter-sweet for me as I hold tickets for the 4th. However, I would not miss my daughter's birthday for any game. The DVR is set and I should catch up with Strasburg's debut by the 3rd inning. I am confident there will be many years of opportunities to catch Strasburg starts at the Park. I am pretty interested in what the vibe will be like on the 4th with a very full crowd that anticipated a Strasburg debut. I'm sure there will be a lot of no-shows, but lets remember that Livan Hernandez will be on the mound. It would be classic Livo to give us all a gem of a performance. Livan deserves that kind of a stage. The original Nationals ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment