Thursday, June 10, 2010

DVR tonight, Ian Desmond

I'm working late tonight so I set the DVR for the Nats game tonight. I have got to be in a very small group of people who are recording this game. It's on MASN2 again with horrible quality. Yankees @ Baltimore keep getting the nod on MASN1. The quality on MASN2 is horrible. Oh well. When I get home from work I will probably catch an NBA finals update and then hit the DVR to see what is going on in Natstown. I had an idea on my jog today to do a breakdown over a period of time on certain players. It may become a regular thing on this blog. We will see. I got the idea to start with Ian Desmond because I was watching last night and it looked like he was using a different batting stance than he usually uses. I am not 100% sure if this is the case, but it just looked funny to me. I exchanged a few texts with a buddy of mine about how Cal Ripken used to switch his stance all the time. Many times he looked pretty rediculous, but hey, whatever works. So that's my update for today. I will miss the game live but hope to catch some on review via my DVR late night. Have a good one. Let's go series sweep.

No comments:

Post a Comment